Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Dressing Room FUSION : Exclusive items


Hello,
I hope you are having happy holidays:)

I'm pleased to participate in the TDR FUSION collection 2 as a guest.
The items are the exclusive ones for this time.




The fur tippet & pearls at TDRF is different color from the items at my store, the dark grey fur & pink pearls. (1 item)
The item is a non-rigged mesh and can be resized and repositioned. DEMO is available.







And this item is the colorblock dress that is a pull-over style and loosely fitted.
This dress is a rigged mesh and cannot be resized and repositioned. Please add the Alpha to hide your body.
Please be sure to try the DEMO before purchasing!





Please visit TDRF and enjoy shopping!
I hope you you like my mesh items:)
Thank you so much!




NOTE :
You need to use a Mesh Enabled Viewer to see the mesh items.